making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 24 August 2007

Busy Weekend

This is going to be a busy weekend for my family and I.

On Saturday evening, my mother has organised a dinner party for my aunt and uncle and cousins from Kuching. She would be cooking her Chicken Rice and her Taiwanese 扣肉包 (Braised Pork Pau) for them. I will take some photos of her braised pork pau and upload the photos onto my next post.

As for me, I will be attending my SCGS school reunion, 6 - 9:30pm. Haven't seen some of my classmates for years since we graduated from SCGS. Wonder how they look now. :P

On Sunday, I might bring the girls for their Hot Air Balloon ride which we missed out the other time (which was together with the DUCK tour) because of bad weather. Must remember to charge my camera battery so that I can take loads of aerial view photos of Singapore. Lol.
In the afternoon, I have a gathering to attend. After which, I will have to rush back for another dinner party that my mother has organised. She has invited my dentist friend, Hoon and her dentist friends to dinner. Not sure what she is going to prepare for that dinner. But will take the photos. :)

It is going to be a busy weekend. :)

No comments: