making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 5 August 2007

Dreadful Sunday

Today is one of the most dreadful Sunday I have ever experienced. My experience is not unique. It is also happening to some other people across and all over our island country. Yes, I am talking about the nasty enbloc experience, especially for people like me who value our home.

Before I go into that, I have to be fair to my girls. We did spend a rather nice time at Tanglin Mall Mckkies' for breakfast. I ordered a Big Breakfast set which I shared with my girls. I couldn't eat much as I was very much affected by the then impending Owners' Meeting in the afternoon. Hubby later ordered a Pancake set to share with the girls. Marieann enjoyed her breakfast throughout but Juliane was sulking at first because she wanted an ice cream for breakfast. Of course, CANNOT lah! Lol. You can see her sulking in the photo while her sister was beaming away.


I was really stressed about the Owners' Meeting that I skipped lunch. I am becoming psychosomatic again and this time it is really bad. Never had it so bad before and lasting quite so many days. I have been throwing up due to the stress :( No, definitely not coming down with anything and please, I am not expecting either!

Anyway, I attended the meeting. It was basically telling owners to "sell, Sell, SELL" and trying to get people to sign today even though the protem sales people were saying "You don't have to sign today" but yet, the next moment was "I hope all of you sign today". There were errors and ambiguities in the CSA. I did speak out too. I can't sit there passively, just hoping and praying that the enbloc will not go through. I owed it to myself to make a stand for what I believe in. No one can do that for me. When I left the meeting, there were a few people who went up to sign the CSA. So there begins the start date of the CSA. So there begins the start of enbloc hell, enbloc nightmare, enbloc pandemonium for me! I HATE ENBLOC!!

No comments: