making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 17 August 2007

Farewell I

Today was Clara's last day at work. I went into office specifically to have lunch with Clara and a few other good friends.

We decided to go to Subway for lunch as I have never had Subway before. It was kinda complicated ordering the sandwich, too many choices to make - the kind of bread, the kind of filling, the kind of toppings, the kind of sauce. Hahaha. In the end, good friend helped me to order a 6-inch Oven-roasted Chicken breast on Parmesan bread with toppings of lettuce, tomato and cucumber and a diet coke. Owing to my new diet and gradual loss of appetite, I couldn't finish a 6-inch sandwich by myself so I shared it with another friend, E. Yes, friends were surprised at my new small appetite now. LOL.

After lunch, we went back to office. A few farewell photos were taken. With Clara leaving, it means I have one less friend to have lunch with, to grouse about work, to talk about dreams,... Although I am sad to see her go, I am very HAPPY for her that she has found something better and that she is moving on to a new journey in her life. All the Best, Clara. Keep in touch, you hear! You will always have a friend in me. =)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New top new top... hehehe, me recognise it!!! and we din take pic of ourselves after our shopping huh =( should have done it huh =P such good fun!!!!

hweiming said...

Yes. It looks really nice on me. Had several compliments while wearing that top. Yar, we should have taken a picture of ourselves with our bags of shopping. LOL. It was certainly fun. Let's do it again. Hahaha.