making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 18 August 2007

Farewell II: Family from Dubai

(This post is supposed to be up yesterday 17 August but it didn't get posted until today. Something happened to me.)

Today, my family from Dubai is leaving for Dubai. Another farewell. :(

Evelyn, Pippa and Ken are leaving for Dubai tonight, or rather 30 minutes after midnight, on 18 August. We had dinner at home. At dinner, we had some champagne to celebrate Evelyn and Ken's engagement. Woo, some kick there is to the champagne, I only had a tiny sip and I felt dizzy. Lol. I wished that they weren't leaving so soon. There is still so much to talk about, like the coming wedding! Better remember to let me know when and where it will be held, Lol. It is always good fun when my family from Dubai is around. Tonight, I had the urge to just pack up and leave with them! Hahaha. Take care!!! See you guys soon.





Today is a day of many farewells for me, well, it is too many for me to take :( I am a very sentimental person and it took me substantial effort not to cry, lol. Yar, I have moments of weakness too, ok. Thought I might go for a show to take my mind off the sadness but ...

remember that tiny sip of alcohol? It did me in. I was knocked out and asleep by 10pm, all the way till this morning, 6am. LOL.

No comments: