making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 1 August 2007

Home Work

I had a headache last night, it was a pounding headache actually, the aftereffect of worrying too much. Hahaha. Couldn't do much at all last night except to post my blog entry. I went to sleep early, around 11:30pm. That was considered VERY early for me, lol. I managed to have 8 hours of sleep and a very pleasant dream. =)

Scared that the headache might not have subsided, I actually asked for permission to work from home today. Thank goodness, a good night's sleep and a pleasant dream worked wonders. Lol. I quite like the flexibility of working from home, except when the girls get too noisy. At least, the girls weren't too noisy today. A good friend also called me. Really glad to hear from him and we chatted for a while. Good friend's phone call wrapped up my day very nicely.

All in all, it has been a good day.

No comments: