making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 19 August 2007

Homebound

Decided to stay home today. Afraid I won't be able to resist the plenty of temptations out there! Maybe at least, until I get through another week of cold turkey. Lol. What about work place, you ask? Well, I am very lucky that I have a group of good friends who are constantly reminding me and nagging at me not to touch sweet stuff. They have been watching over me. Thank you. :)

Decided to stay home also partly because I didn't feel very good after my few stolen bites of sweet sugary dessert at yesterday's Afternoon Tea. Well, served me right! My fault, I couldn't control myself. :P I felt really lethargic today. I was drifting in and out of sleep the whole afternoon. Hmmm, maybe it could be the rain too, lulling me to sleep, lol.

Maybe tomorrow, I will start getting my energy back. Maybe tomorrow, I will feel better. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: