making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 2 August 2007

IT Savvy (NOT)

When I returned home after counselling, I discovered that I couldn't log on to my various Internet accounts even though there was Internet connection. The only thing I could log on was my work place email. Maybe something is telling me I should work, huh? Hahaha.

I couldn't log onto my hotmail, gmail and my blogger accounts as well as msn. It was very, very frustrating for me. There seemed to be something wrong with my Internet security, or firewall or proxy setting or whatever it is. Being not very IT savvy, it took me the whole afternoon and a better half of tonight, trying to figure out what was wrong. Only managed to get access into my accounts again about 10 minutes ago. I can now put up my blog post, check my hotmail and gmail accounts and reply my emails. Happy. But I had no idea what I had done to solve the problem. So if the same problem occurs, I will have no idea how to remedy it again. Better pray HARD it doesn't happen again. Lol.

No comments: