making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 11 August 2007

Mood Swings - Enbloc

Aiya, this enbloc thing is giving me mood swings.

Reading about enbloc in the newspapers (be it property reports on ST, BT, LHZB; letters in the forum), reading about enbloc experiences from the various (anti) enbloc blogs (activism is truly alive here! Lol), hearing about individual experience, views about enbloc, ...

It heartens me that there are people out there who are doing their best to highlight the social dangers of enbloc and the social problems that are brought along with enbloc. Or at the very least, these people are doing their best to bring to more people's awareness of what enbloc could do or is already doing to unweave the cohesive fabric of our community, society, and nation. Three cheers for them!

At times, it disheartens me that for the same number of anti enblocs out there, there is an equal number of pro enblocs, if not more(??), judging by the number of enblocs that have gone through. What people would do for greed, for short-term tangible gains. Sigh!

Sorry, just being in a pensive mood. Enbloc does that to me. Don't worry, I am a fighter. I won't be going down so easily without a fight. But for now, I just want to vent.

Thank you for listening, my friends. Thank you for your encouragements. Thank you for fighting along side with me, my good friend.

No comments: