making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 10 August 2007

Notebook

I am thinking of getting myself a new notebook. Notebook as in laptop computer, not a book of blank pages for notes. Lol.

Most of my friends know that I am NOT an IT-savvy person. As long as the notebook can perform the most basic of basic functions (word document, PowerPoint, play music, watch movies, Internet), I am more than happy with it. LOL. Don't try to talk to me or ask me about the kinds of specs I want. Huh, what specs? I don't wear specs. :P Hahaha. Accessories? What about necklace, earrings?? Not those kind. But for the notebook, you say? You mean notebook needs to be accessorised too?! Oh gosh.

Besides the specs in a notebook and the accessories for it, there are also so many brands out there!!! Acer, Apple, Dell, Fujitsu, Gateway, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Twinhead, ... I am getting a headache already. Lol. How do I know which brand is the best?

I shudder to think that I have to go to places like Sim Lim and Funan to throng through the computers shops, just to get a notebook. I will be so LOST! *SHUDDER*

Maybe I can get friends who are IT-savvy to go with me to Sim Lim and Funan when I need to get my notebook. They can do the sieving through for me. I just pay the money. Hahaha. Oi, not too expensive, okay? Around $2000 - 2500. LOL.

No comments: