making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 22 August 2007

Public Transport II

Received 2 comments on my previous Public Transport post. Thanks. =)

Hmm, take a photo of the nail clipping culprit and send to STOMP? Not a bad idea. But I will need to get over my repulsion first before I can do that. At the moment, I am just trying to put as much space as possible in between the nail clipping culprit and I before he/ she uses the clipped nail bits as missles to flick at me. Eewwww! And not to mention the irritating "click, click, click". Talk about noise pollution. Argh.

So right! Yes, observing other commuters' behaviours is another commuter's behaviour. LOL. I find that I can observe more behaviours on the MRT than on the bus because of the layout. It is really interesting. Take a look around next time and you will see a lot of things you never noticed before.

Another thing that I observed is the personal space between commuters. Often, from the amount of personal space in between the commuters, you can tell what is the relationship between them, how close they are, how well they know each other. Here I am talking about commuters who know each other. Commuters who are couples, commuters who are colleagues, commuters who are friends. I can normally gauge quite accurately, of course the way they talk to each other helps as well. The only time I can't tell is during peak hour because everyone is very close to everyone, no personal space at all! Hahaha. Lol.

No comments: