making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 12 August 2007

Shopping...

Only one word to describe it - FRENZY. Hahaha.

We decided to go to The Centrepoint for lunch at Pizza Hut because we have some vouchers for regular pan pizzas. At the same time, I wanted to take a look at Esprit as it had sent me an sms about having 20% off storewide and today was the last day. Just have a look, that's all.
Yeah right! Lol. Within 45 minutes, I bought 3 items - 2 tops and a skirt. There was another top that I liked but they don't have my size. Oh well, never mind, at least I have got 3 items already. Lol. Just nice, time for lunch at Pizza Hut.

The girls each ordered a kiddie meal which came with a glass of juice and an ice cream. Marieann had a Mighty Fish meal - fish nuggets with munchies and salad while Juliane had a Kiddy Pizza Meal - a Hawaiian peititza, 2 honey roasted wings and munchies. Hubby ordered a Minestrone soup and a Hawaiian regular pan pizza to share. Observing my new diet, I ordered a Hut's Chef Salad with Calamari Rings that came with lime mayonaise sauce. And half of my calamari rings were eaten by Juliane, lol. But salad is only salad. I was still hungry but I didn't dare to take more than a piece of Hawaiian pizza. When the girls' ice cream came, I could only stare and drool. Hahaha. Sigh, no more sweets.


My salad

Funny faces



After lunch, I met up with good friend, Winnie to do some shopping. We shopped at Kinokuniya and Takashimaya. We also went to Coffee Club as Winnie needed some food. I was very disciplined and only ordered a Morning Dew tea infusion, although the cakes and dessert were calling out to me. I had turned my back on my love. Sigh. Sorry. :P

I told Winnie about the Esprit 20% storewide for members. She was interested and we went to Esprit at Mandarin Hotel. We both ended up with purchases. Lol. I got another 3 tops (including the top that they didn't have my size at Centrepoint Esprit) and a dress. :P No more shopping for another 2-3 months! Hahaha. I realised that it is actually quite fun shopping with a friend. Maybe we will do this again, but not so soon! Need to save money first. LOL.

Told you, it was a shopping frenzy.

No comments: