making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 4 August 2007

Time Out

The usual time out for Juliane and I. Couldn't decide where to go. Orchard Wheelock? Well, I could go to Borders but we have been there so often. Better try a new place... Hmm, where to go?? In the end, I let the bus decide for us. We boarded the first bus that came to the bus stop and we ended up at Great World City. Lol.

We walked around a bit at Great World. I took a wrong turn and ended up at the kiddie rides. Juliane went "crazy". Ok, since she has been quite a good girl, decided to let her have a ride. Hahaha. For lunch, we went to Ichiban Boshi because she wanted her tamago (egg). We shared a McDonald's ice cream cone for dessert. Before we left for home, I bought a tuna sandwich for my mother from Spinelli.




Didn't do very much back at home. Started reading a book, Treasure by Clive Cussler. But concentration wasn't very good. I am edgy. I am worried about the owners' meeting (enbloc) tomorrow. I feel sick just thinking about it. A very good friend sent me some documents in the afternoon which might help me with tomorrow's meeting. Must really thank him for his help but I think I am too stressed/ edgy/ tense now to read it carefully. Maybe later tonight...

No comments: