making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 24 August 2007

What City Do I Belong In?

Was kinda bored and looking through Blogthings. Tried out this one.

You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.


Hahaha. No wonder, I like to visit my brother and his family so much in England. Sigh, things would have been very different now if my parents had allowed me to go to England to study. Always wondered why they didn't allow me to go since my brother was already in England then. Lol.

Updated 24 August 2007, 9:43pm
One reason could be they worry that I would shop too much if they send me to England for my studies. Lol. I just love visiting the markets in UK, such as Camden Lock, Covent Garden, Portobello Road, Greenwich Market.
This is a useful link about the different markets in London. So if you are heading to London, you might want to check out the markets there.

No comments: