making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 20 August 2007

Who Is Reading My Blog?

Who is reading my blog? That is a question often on my mind, now after almost 6 months of blogging.

When I first started my blog, it was more "Who will read my blog?". I remember my dear brother who is in UK, suan-ing (Hokkien for ridiculing or insulting) me about it, "who will read your blog??", he asked. Well, I think he is now one of those who reads my blog regularly. So much for his suan-ing. Lol. But as I became more confident in blogging (overcoming the various IT demands, remember me IT savvy not, lol), the question became "Who is reading my blog?".

The purpose of my blog is to make it easier for my friends and family to keep in touch with me. Hopefully, my blog will allow my friends and family (both local and overseas) a glimpse into what is happening in my life, without them having to reach for a phone (call), for a computer (email), for a pen and paper (letter) to find out how I am. Of course, I welcome them to leave comments on my blog. Well, there are friends and family who are too shy to leave their comments on my blog and have chosen to email me instead. That is fine by me too. :)

Besides my own friends and family who are reading my blog, I realised that there are other people out there who are reading my blog as well. They are not just from Singapore alone, but from other countries too such as UK, USA, Canada and Australia and they are returning visitors! =)

Thank you for reading my blog. I guess there must be something in my blog that is interesting enough for all of you to return to read it. Thank you! I know my food posts have been popular, LOL. (A close second are my book reviews.) Not to worry, despite my prediabetic condition, I will continue to have my food posts as I do enjoy my food, of course it will have to be in moderation now. Hahaha.

Once again, THANK YOU to all of you who are reading my blog. It really means a lot to me. =)

No comments: