making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 8 September 2007

Catfights!

No, I am not involved in any catfights. Lol.

I have seen catfights (literally) when I used to stay on a landed property near the junction of Stevens Road and Bukit Timah. It is a scary sight and sound. Meow! Meow! Slash, slash! Meow, MEOW! Especially in the dead of the night. *Shudder*

I grew up with my brother. So we didn't really have "catfights", it was more of throwing punches and bites. Lol. But when my girls came along, when they were mobile on their own, I witnessed my first catfights. I was amazed! Survival (female) instincts or what? I don't know. Hahaha. My girls had their first catfight when they were 2 and 4 years old respectively. What was the fight about, I couldn't remember. All I remembered were they were using nails to scratch each other bloody and pulling each other's hair out! I was dumbfounded. It took me a while to recover before I could react to break up the fight between them. Oh, I had trouble pulling them apart. Pulled one away, the other would rush forward to try to scratch or pull hair. Until I had to bring out the CANE! Only then did they stop. Lol.

Although they are scared of the cane, kids being kids, they continue to break into fights every now and then. Hopefully, when they get older, they will be less incline to fight? Keeping my fingers crossed. Lol.

No comments: