making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Dreaming..."Sleep-walking"...

I was using my laptop in the living room when I heard a noise. Juliane has been asleep since 9:45pm. I got up and saw Juliane walking unsteadily out of my room and mumbling away. She was saying, "Mama, round chair. Mama, round chair". She was mumbling that over and over again.

I thought she was awake which she sometimes did and would accompany me while I do work. (But of course, I had to pack up and go to sleep so that she would sleep too) But when she bumped into me, she turned around and walked back to my room without any acknowledgement of me. Huh, that's strange. I followed her. She went back into the room, climbed into bed and went back to sleep. Lol.

Oh dear, I hope I didn't just witness Juliane's first sleep-walking episode. Hahaha. And what was that about "Mama, round chair"? Perhaps, she was dreaming too, lol.

No comments: