making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 18 September 2007

A Great Fall

Last night (past midnight), while I was doing some work on my laptop in the living room, I heard a great "BANG". It sounded like it came from my room. Before I could walk to check out what happened, I heard another two "bang", "bang". It was hubby rushing out of another room and knocking into the door frame of that room and then the door frame of my room. He was sleeping when he too heard the BANG and had gotten up but still not fully awake, lol.

We both looked into my room and saw this scene: Juliane had fallen off the bed, and somehow managed to roll under the bed. It was funny - her legs sticking out from under the bed, hahaha. I slowly pulled her out from under the bed. She had actually fallen asleep again under the bed after her fall. Lol. As I carried her onto the bed again, she woke up and started whimpering about having fallen off the bed and knocking her head. Talk about delayed reaction, lol. After rubbing her bruise for a while, she fell asleep again. Kids. Lol.

No comments: