making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 21 September 2007

My Little Masseur

I have a little masseur. She does wonderful hand massages, well she tries her best, lol. She is Juliane. Since she could move freely on her own, she has this little quirk - she would always grab my hands and start "massaging" anytime, anywhere. I could be reading a story to her and she would take my hand in hers and start massaging. We could be watching tv programmes and she does the same. Sometimes when we are out, she does it too. In the photo below, see how her little fingers work on my hand? Lol. She is quite good, you know. Lol.


At times, she does massage for her grandmother and her father but mostly, it is me. I guess it is because she is more attached to me and it is her way of showing affection and love. But sometimes it hurts cos she dug her nails into my hand while "massaging", hahaha. Guess it is as they say, "Love hurts". :)

Trying to train her to give me neck massage, especially when I am working on my laptop. She does it occasionally but not very well, lol. Why not since she has got nimble fingers and strong hands for a little one? Hahaha. Yar, free child labour and I can save money, no need to go to spa/ massage. Lol.

No comments: