making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 30 September 2007

Ordinary Sunday

Nothing much going on today.

***
We went to lunch at Minori Dining and Sake Bar, the girls' choice. Received a complimentary Seafood Paper Steamboat. We ordered over 20 dishes to share and of course, not to be missed the Sorbet Yuzu. I only took two or three teaspoons of it while Juliane had the bulk of it. After lunch, I browsed for a while at books.

We had wanted to go to Plaza Singapura: Best Denki because one of the fans went on strike (permanent) and Carrefour because I needed to get envelopes. But the car park was full. The rest of the family waited in the car by the roadside while I went to Carrefour quickly to get my envelopes. I was in and out under 15 minutes, lol.


***
We went out for a late dinner around 8pm at Great World City. We went to Jack's Place. We ordered a Lobster, Chicken & Mushroom Pizza, a Pan-fried Chicken & Fruit Salad, a Codfish Fillet & Chicken Combo set meal to share. The highlight of the meal as usual was the dessert. The set meal came with a Mango Custard Pie. It was rather tasty.


We went to SayCheeseCake to get more cakes: Green Tea cheesecake and Veri Citrus cheesecake. Have yet to try them but they look good! :) Juliane had her Lemon cupcake from da paolo gastronomia. The lemon icing was fantastic. :)



***
In between going out, I was reading Cell by Stephen King. Really interesting. Oh yes, the fan that went on strike was really just on strike. It is working again, lol. Hmm, actually it was hubby who said the fan was a gone-case. I didn't check it myself. Shouldn't have trusted him as I am usually the one who is making repairs around the home, lol. That is the training I received from my father - to be a handywoman so not to be bullied, lol.

No comments: