making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 9 September 2007

Taking a Break

I am still working away in the night, or rather in the early hours of the morning. Am trying to finish my work by tonight if possible or at least before Monday. I want to get it out!

Taking a break now. Nothing relaxes me like writing a blog post. Lol. Don't have to think much, just write from my heart. :)

Feeling hungry. Let me go see what's in the fridge. Be right back. :P

***
I'm back. Had half a chicken pie. Didn't dare to eat too full since it is so late at night now.

I weighed myself on the scale. Realised that I have lost weight again, only 46 kg now. It's not intentional. Hmm, I guess when I injured my knee, I avoided walking too much. Thus, I didn't raid the fridge as much at home or go for tea at work because of my knee pain. Interesting how an injury can change one's habit. Lol.

Ok, enough of break. Back to work. Looks like I may work through the night now that I am energised. =)

No comments: