making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 11 September 2007

Travel Bug II

Still hunted by the travel bug, lol.

Am thinking of going away at the end of the year. Quite a few destinations in mind:
  • Dubai: To visit my mentor, Evelyn who is now working there and who has been asking me to visit them.
  • Brisbane: My second home. To visit my uni friends: Clare, Zarinah, Lachlan as well as my markets!!
  • Sydney: To visit my best friend, Min. We last saw each other in 1998! It would be absolutely wonderful to catch up with her and hang out together.
  • Melbourne: Many fond memories of long road trips and shopping.
  • Perth: Never been there before and I could also visit an old friend, Colin. Lol.
  • Mexico: To visit a professor who has been asking me to visit him. I would love to look at the Aztec and Mayan ruins.
  • Taiwan: To visit my relatives.
  • ??

Still thinking of places to visit, still dreaming of places to visit, ...

Any suggestions for a lone traveller?

No comments: