making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 13 September 2007

Tremors

(Updated 13 September, 10:51pm)

No, not talking about the movie "Tremors". Although it is quite funny to watch (being a comedic monster movie), the original "Tremors" actually spun off 3 more from it, lol.

Ok, I felt the tremors again at 7:53am, or maybe slightly earlier as I just sat down next to my laptop. The lamp post next to me was shaking. Hopefully it is the aftershocks and not another earthquake. Fingers crossed. I wonder how it is in Indonesia, must be quite bad for them.

Updated 13 September 2007, 10:51pm.
What I felt this morning was actually another earthquake in Indonesia. Hope the earthquakes will cease.

By the way, the various "Tremors" movies are "Tremors", "Tremors 2: Aftershocks", "Tremors 3: Back to Perfection", and "Tremors 4: The Legend Begins". (Yes, I have seen all four, lol.) There is also a Tremors: The series. Hahaha.

No comments: