making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 16 September 2007

Unwell Emotionally

Have not been feeling well emotionally since Saturday morning after I received another enbloc letter. SIGH. Enbloc is one thing that really makes me all upset and emotional.

For good friend's farewell lunch, I was dressed in black which I normally don't because I personally think it is too dark a colour for a happy occasion. But I couldn't help it, it was how I felt about the stupid enbloc. But good friends commented that I looked very nice. Lol. So much for trying to reflect the state of my emotion through colour.

Enbloc also affects my stomach or rather my emotions about the enbloc affects my stomach. I can't keep my food in. I would throw up. It is bad. On Saturday, I threw up my dinner. Today, I threw up again after lunch after hearing more bad news from fellow owner about the enbloc.

Sigh. I must learn to control my emotions better with regards to the enbloc. My home is priceless. It is not for sale. Don't I have my rights to stay here? Why should I be evicted from my home if I don't want to sell?? Sigh.

No comments: