making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 17 September 2007

Unwell Physically

I guess the emotional stress over the enbloc (for the past 2 days) has finally taken its toll on me.

Woke up this morning with my throat feeling sore. Thought it might go away as the day progressed and if I drank enough water. Only ended up going to the bathroom very frequently, lol but throat still feels sore :(

In the morning, a good friend from work, who read my previous blog post, msn-ed me telling me to take care of my own health and not to be so stressed out. Thanks, good friend for your concern. But too late, unwell liao. Lol. Ok, still got my sense of humour so I am not that sick. Lol.

In the late afternoon, the sore throat didn't seem to be getting better on its own. Ok, time to see my Uncle doctor. I was given Serrazyme (which is an alternative to salicylates) for the pain, lozenges for the sore throat and Vitamin C to build up my immune system. I have to admit, because of my stress over the enbloc, I have neglected to take my supplements. Opps! :P But now with medication, I should be alright by tomorrow and yes, I will start taking my supplements again.

I also asked my Uncle about my knee which would occasionally "click" when I stood up after sitting down for long periods of time. He said it was possible my knee might not have healed properly yet and the pain might still return. He told me to AVOID stairs. Oh dear. Thought the worst is over for my knee. Now, I still need to be careful, sigh.

Ok, I am going to take my shower, my dinner, my medication and then curl up in bed with a good book, Reliquary by Preston & Child. Lol.

No comments: