making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 26 October 2007

4P Reunion Online

I took leave today. I wanted to relax a day before my birthday on 27 October. On my birthday (tomorrow), I will have no chance to relax because I have to attend a family friend's solemnisation at 1:30pm at her husband-to-be's residence. Before that, they are serving buffet lunch. The girls would not be going so I could at least take my own sweet time to have lunch, lol. :P

Today, I was in front of my laptop almost the whole day, busy catching up with my former students of my first Form class, 4 Prudence (1998). One of them has tagged me to the class photo and the rest is history, lol. I think I gave some of them "heart attacks" when they saw me on Facebook. Hahaha. They never expected to find me on Facebook. Oi, Ms Wong, quite IT savvy, ok. Can blog, sure can Facebook. Hahaha.

Jokes aside, I am really happy and excited to have found so many of my 4P girls on Facebook and to know that they all remembered me! We have started conversations going. I realised some of the girls weren't in contact with each other and have also started adding each other onto their lists of friends. It was like a 4P reunion online. Who knows, maybe we can even have a 4P reunion in real time soon. =)

PS. I went to Isetan Scotts to collect my Clarins products in the late afternoon. The Clarins lady, Cecilia has became my friend. She treated me to a piece of Strawberry Shortcake for my birthday. Thank you for the early birthay treat!

No comments: