making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 29 October 2007

"Addiction"

I came home today just before noon after giving a talk in school to discover there was something wrong with the wireless Internet connection! I was most distraught!!! How could this have happened?! At 6:30am, I could still access the Internet but why not now??

I tried rebooting the system, I tried re-starting my laptop, I tried switching on and off the Internet console - SEVERAL times! Nothing worked, short of me taking the Internet console apart! SIGH! No choice, I took my laptop and went somewhere with Internet connection.

Yes, I can hear some friends saying, "Why the urgent need of the Internet?". No Internet, then how to log on to Facebook? No, I mean needed to do some work so I need the Internet connection? Err... really. :P I am addicted to Facebook? No lah, no more than the usual persons. No, I am not swimming "In the Nile". Serious.

Ok, FINE! I admit!


Yes.



I am just VERY, VERY interested in Facebook. That's all! That doesn't count as addiction, right? I am NOT addicted to Facebook.

PS. The Internet is working again! Happiness. Yes, I am still NOT addicted to Facebook. :P

No comments: