making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 7 October 2007

Carnivore and IT Gadgets

We went back to Vivocity today, lol. Might as well since I have to go to Esprit to exchange my current card for a new one which has more perks, lol. Received vouchers with the new card, plus my birthday perk of 20% discount throughout the month, lots of reason for me to shop, hahaha. Bought a new blouse already from Esprit, yes, starting to celebrate my birthday early, lol.

As we have never tried it before, we went to Carnivore Brazilian Churrascaria. It was buffet lunch ($29++ for adults, $15++ for children 5 - 12 years). The salad bar had quite a good range of cold and hot dishes. The girls had their fill just from the salad bar alone.





The girls were rather impressed by the gentlemen who came round to the table with skewers of meat and big knives, lol. There were so many varieties of meat to try and there was not enough space in my stomach! Hahaha. No wonder, a good friend said he would starve himself before eating at Brazilian Churrascaria, lol. I tried everything once: chicken, chicken breast wrapped in bacon, honey ham, pork shoulder, butterfish, pork sausage, and pineapple. Some I just had to have seconds such as chicken breast bacon, chicken, honey ham. Most of the meat were quite tasty, only the sausage was a little too salty and the pork shoulder was a little too dry.



Overall, I think the food was not bad and would definitely come back. I enjoyed the salad bar, hmmm, maybe that was my mistake, I had too much salad before the meat. Lol.

After walking around for two hours, we had a tea break. Yes, we could still eat after the heavy lunch. Actually, it was just the little eating machine aka Juliane and I having butter toast and tea-ci kosong. Lol.




***
While the girls had their afternoon nap, actually it was close to evening, their father and I went to Funan. He wanted to get a thumbdrive and I wanted to get my printer. But in the end, he left empty-handed. I got my brother MFC-7220, 5-in-1 Laser Companion (printing, faxing, copying, scanning and pc faxing). Happy. Can start printing stuff, lol. Besides my printer-cum-fax, I also bought myself a 4GB SanDisk thumbdrive. Hahaha. Yes, I am really celebrating my birthday early, lol. :)

No comments: