making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 27 October 2007

Happy Birthday, Hwei Ming!

Today is my birthday. Happy Birthday to myself! Lol.

I am not one of those who is shy about their birthdays, hahaha. I don't see the problem of letting it be known. It is a joyous occasion. Personally, I think even a simple birthday wish from friends and family is a celebration! Have you ever experience this: when you know/ find out it is someone's birthday, you are happy when you congratulate the person and they in turn become very happy too? I think it is a most pleasant and nice cycle to perpetuate. The happiness (of course, varies in degree, depending on the persons) is spread and there are SMILES all round. =)

Happy Birthday!

I will update this post throughout the day. So keep posted, if you have the time and celebrate my happiness together with me. Thank you. =)

No comments: