making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 31 October 2007

Happy Birthday, Mother & Happy Halloween

Today is my mother's birthday. We celebrated her birthday again, with another cake, lol. A mango cake this time and from Hilton Hotel again, lol.

Here is wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
May all your wishes and dreams come true.
Love from all of us in Singapore and England




Today is also the Eve of All Saints' Day or Eve of All Hallows or Halloween. We often joked that since my mother was born on Halloween's night, she must be a witch, lol. :P Well, she often has very uncanny insight into matters and people. Can be really scary, lol.
For more information about Halloween, click here.
Happy Halloween. Trick or treat. =)

6 comments:

Colin Wee said...

Happy Bday to your mom, Hwei Ming. I still have her two ducks she framed for us hanging in my bedroom. BTW - I've renamed my blog, if you're interested. Colin

hweiming said...

Thanks, Colin. Will let my mom know. She will be most delighted that you still remember her. :)
Oi, of course, I am interested to know that you have renamed your blog. You are the big brother I wished I have had. :P
Take care. Talk to you soon via blog and Facebook!! Lol.

Colin Wee said...

If you like, you can consider me your adopted big brother that didn't write or communicate for some years but am trying to do so now.

Colin

hweiming said...

You are serious? Ok, ON! I am holding you to your words, Big Brother! It would be very nice to have you as my adopted big brother. Despite the lack of correspondence, I still feel you are always there for me and I am still learning stuff from you! =) Talk to you soon, Brother. :)

Colin Wee said...

I would like to think that the friendship we have has not changed over the years. I of course cherished the times in NJ. But you continue to be special even after almost 20 years out of it. Do you remember once you gave me a sand/hour glass thing that said "you are special"? I still have it. In fact it's in William's room right now.


Colin

hweiming said...

Colin, I have dedicated a post to you, my big brother. Hope you don't mind. Your friendship means a lot to me, even though we might not have kept in touch as often. But that is what true friendship is all about, not about the quantity or frequency but the quality, don't you agree? :) Go read my blog post. It is for you!
Take care. Talk to you soon.