making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 30 October 2007

Happy, Happy, Happy

Today, a former colleague and good friend, Min came back from Brisbane with her family for a visit.

It is really so wonderful to see her again. Min is a real funny girl and she always makes me laugh. As she is from Brisbane and I used to study at The University of Queensland (UQ), we ended up talking alot about Brisbane - the shopping malls, UQ, etc. We also talked about meeting up in Brisbane one of these days. Yes! Let's do that. Then we can go shopping at Indooroopilly, Chermside, South Bank Night Market, Eagle Pier Sunday Market, ... Ahhh, I WANT TO GO BACK TO BRISBANE! Lol. One of these days, Min, I will bring my girls back to Brisbane again and the fathers can look after the children while we go shopping. Game? Lol. :P You take care of yourself. Maybe we can meet up again before you return to Brisbane. :) Oh yes, many thanks for helping me to buy the Battlestar Galactica Season 1 & 2 DVD sets. Hee hee, may need your help to get BSG Season 3 when it is out. Lol. :P



I rushed home after work today because another good friend of mine, Hoon came over for dinner. We were supposed to bring my mother out for dinner at Marmalade Pantry to celebrate her birthday which is tomorrow actually. but my mother turned down the invite and decided to cook dinner for us instead. Sigh, we can't win her. Lol. Hoon bought my mother a fruit flan from Hilton Hotel as her birthday cake which we had after dinner. The fruit flan was really delicious. Yummy. Yes, I know I am over my sugar intake! :P I can already see my good friends shaking their heads at me and sighing away, lol. :P


Received some enbloc news after dinner. I would like to think it is good news but I don't want to get my hopes up high, in case I get disappointed. Will update you guys later once I am more sure.

2 comments:

spunkymonkey said...

Hehehehehe, read your blog - sentiments are mutual - we make each other laugh too :) Thanks for taking the time out today.

spunkymonkey said...

And yes, do let me know when you come down to Brisvegas with your two little gals!