making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 27 October 2007

Happy Wedding

I decided to have multiple posts for today. Otherwise a single post would be far too long and I might lose some people along the way. :P

At noon, I attended a close family friend whom I grew up together, J's solemnisation at her husband-to-be, KW's place in Katong. KW's place was beautifully decorated for the solemnisation ceremony. I braved the sun and walked around the courtyard taking lots of photos. :)

There was buffet lunch first followed by the solemnisation ceremony. As I wanted to get good shots, I sat in the second row so as to be nearer to the action. And guess who came along and sat right next to me? Mr and Mrs Mah Bow Tan, lol. I laughed because Mr Mah is the Minister for National Development of Singapore. Any enbloc matters, he is the man. Hahaha. Don't worry, I know my manners and I held my tongue. It is a joyous occasion, no talking shop. Hahaha. (Aiya, missed opportunity, lol :P) At least, I took a photo with Mrs Mah, lol. :P

It was beautiful (and HOT) weather. The ceremony was beautiful too. I managed to take quite a number of good photos (perfect lighting and composite, if I may say so, lol :P). The wedding couple looked great together. Perfect weather, perfect ceremony, perfect wedding, perfect couple!

Here are some of the photos I have taken (I think I became an unofficial photographer, hahaha :P)




















No comments: