making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Help Needed! Where to go for Birthday Dinner?

Ok, Friends, I need your help!

The girls' father has no idea where to take me for dinner on my birthday. The place he suggested is not taking reservations on weekends. I have absolutely no wish to be wondering aimlessly on a Saturday night around Suntec area looking for a place to have dinner. I mean it is my birthday after all. I expect some amount of pampering. I am entitled to it. =)

I was hoping for once, I can be spared thinking about where to go for dinner and be surprised. But no such luck. So here I am, asking for help. Maybe my friends can help him to decide, lol. I have done some searches and I narrowed down to 3 dinner places. He is going to have to pay, literally. Hahaha.

il Lido Italian Dining & Lounge Bar (at Sentosa)

Lawry's The Prime Rib Singapore (at Paragon)

Le Pont de Vie (LPDV) (at Waterloo Street)


If any of you have been to one or more of the above restaurants, please drop me a comment, or email on which one is good, you know like the food, the service, etc. Oh yes, we are bringing the children along. Well, he will be taking care of them while I enjoy my birthday dinner, I hope. Hahaha. :)

4 comments:

Colin Wee said...

I think Newton Hawker Centre will do fine!

Happy birthday Hwei Ming!

Colin

hweiming said...

HAHAHA. In your dreams. But that is where I am going to take him for his birthday! Hahaha.

Thank you for your birthday wishes.

Keep in touch (via Facebook! lol).

Hwei Ming

Ramsch said...

Le Pont de Vie is a personal favorite. It is now at 26 Kandahar Street near Sultan mosque in Kampong Glam.

hweiming said...

Thanks, will definitely keep that in mind although for this year's birthday I will be in Hong Kong. But we can always go there for pre- or post-birthday celebration. :)