making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 15 October 2007

Hooked on Facebook!!

(Updated 16 October 2007, 12:39am)

LOL. Yes, I am really hooked on Facebook. I got started on it today when I was added as a friend on Facebook by a good friend.

I have been at it for hours now, lol. I was trying to look up lost friends from JC and from uni. The problem is either I can't remember their names but remember their faces or I can remember their names but not how they looked! Ok, I admit I'm getting old lah. Hahaha. Managed to find a few old friends, now waiting for them to confirm.

Have been playing with the various applications too on Facebook. Very fun to try them out. Lol. Oh dear, I can't stop myself, lol. Someone take my laptop away from me, hahaha.

I shall call it a night with Facebook. Bye. See you all tomorrow.

Updated 16 October 2007, 12:39am
Ok, I lied. I am still at it with Facebook, lol. It is so addictive! I really, really have to stop or else, I won't be able to get up early for work tomorrow. Lol.

No comments: