making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 4 October 2007

New Enbloc Law Takes Effect 4 October 2007

This is indeed very good news. The new amendment to the enbloc sale legislation will take effect from today, 4 October 2007!

As I went for counselling early in the morning, I didn't have time to read the papers. If it had not been for a good friend who sms-ed me the news, I wouldn't have known about it. I rushed home immediately after my counselling to read the papers. For such good news about the enbloc sale legislation kicking in today, I have to read it myself for the kick. Lol. Sorry for the pun. Hahaha.

With this new enbloc sale legislation, the enbloc attempt at my estate will come to a HALT, that is, the sales committee is honourable and keep to their words of disbanding the committee if 80% has not been reached by the time the new amendment passed into law. Well, they didn't get their 80% and now the new amendment has kicked in. Sorry, no choice, they have to disband whether they like it or not. Hahaha.

For more news about this new enbloc legislation and other enbloc issues, you can go to this particular blog by a Dr Minority who has been most informative and objective in his views about the various enbloc issues. Many, many thanks to Dr Minority for all the help he has given through his blog.

No comments: