making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 6 October 2007

New Restaurant

We were going to eat out for dinner but when driving to Vivocity, we found that Marieann was running a fever. The girls' father turned the car back home. I asked to be dropped off at Great World City because I had to get birthday cards. There are a number of friends' and family's birthdays in October. Just in my family alone, there are 4 October birthdays, including mine :), lol - 10 Oct, 27 Oct, 28 Oct and 31 Oct.

Juliane came along with me to Great World City because she didn't want to go home. As it was already 6:30pm, we decided to have dinner first. There is this new restaurant, Cz'zar. It is Singapore inspired cuisine. Hmmm, sounds and looks interesting. Let's check it out. :)

We ordered a Seafood Hotstone Pot ($12.80++) that had fresh prawn, fish, squid, pork and vegetable with rice and egg in oyster sauce. It was really tasty and not salty at all. Juliane enjoyed her bowl of seafood rice.



For an additional $4.80, we could order a side dish and a dessert. We ordered the Crispy White Bait (usual: $6.80). Juliane loved eating bait. She polished off the dish of bait by herself. But I managed to steal one, lol. It was really crispy and the pepper, salt, and onion seasoning gave it oomph.


Juliane wanted the Cream Caramel Brulee (usual: $3.80) for dessert. She finished it by herself. She is really hungry tonight, hahaha.



***
After dinner, I went to get my birthday cards. I also bought a Strawberry Shortcake for Marieann, a Almond Fruit Top for Juliane and an Apple Pie for myself. =) Don't worry, I will be sharing my apple pie with my girls, lol.

No comments: