making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 23 October 2007

People Connector

Ok, bear with me, I am still on about Facebook, lol.

I think ONE reason why I am so hooked on Facebook is that I am able to stay connected with my friends - old friends, new friends, best friends, close friends, ... all at the same time! You can have a conversation with any number of friends at the same time and play a variety of games with one or all of them. It brings people closer together, connects people like never before. :)

Being connected to my friends is very important to me. Friendship means a lot to me! Here are some friendship quotes which I personally find very meaningful.

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget. - Unknown Author

Yes, we must ever be friends; and of all who offer you friendship let me be ever the first, the truest, the nearest and dearest! - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this? - Henry David Thoreau

There is an energy field between humans. And, when we reach out in passion, it is met with an answering passion and changes the relationship forever. - Rollo May

I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way. - Edgar A. Guest

Thus nature has no love for solitude, and always leans, as it were, on some support; and the sweetest support is found in the most intimate friendship. - Cicero

So to all my friends, thank you for your friendship. It means much more to me than you may have realised. Thank you.

No comments: