making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 14 October 2007

Quiet Sunday...

Almost, lol.

Well, for most of the day, it has indeed been a quiet Sunday for us - the girls, their grandparents and I. Just spending quality time together. My girls were evidently quite happy to have their grandparents back. They were doing things with their grandparents - singing, talking, and playing together. I also managed to spend time doing things with the girls too. :)

It has been a quiet Sunday until the late afternoon when my paternal aunts (from Malaysia) and cousins came over to visit my parents. :) My parents got them to stay for dinner. It was spending quality time with family again.

I realised I missed having my parents around and I missed my mother's cooking too, lol. I will try to, no, I mean I will spend quality time with my parents before they fly off again next month. :)

No comments: