making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 20 October 2007

A Sluggish Saturday

I realised that when I am stressed, I would often have cramps in the night when I sleep. Last night, I had a pretty bad cramp. I must have turned and tossed too much in my sleep. Anyway, the pain was present throughout today when I walked. I decided to rest at home.

I pretty much spent most of the day lying in bed reading the graphic novels that I had borrowed from the library: Ultimate X-Men; Death: The high cost of living; X-Factor: The longest night and Orbiter. I took my time to read them slowly, that is, reading the story and looking at the artwork and in the midst of reading, I had a 3 hour nap too but I still managed to finish all 4 graphic novels. If good friend knew, sure would say I am speed reading, hahaha.

In the evening, my cousins came over for dinner. At least, it was a slightly more lively end to my otherwise sluggish Saturday.

PS. No, I haven't forgotten about Facebook. I am still at it, lol.

No comments: