making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Time to Say Farewell

Finally, I did it! Finally, I can talk about it since I have told the relevant person.

It is time to say farewell. I have decided not to renew my contract when it expires at the end of November. It was not an easy decision to make because there is another worry I have that is connected in a way, to this decision that I have made. But I finally took the leap of faith. With it comes much relief and happiness! So Good Friends, time to plan my farewell?? Hahaha.

Ok, ok, before some of you really start to plan my farewell, well, I won't actually be leaving the centre after my contract ends. With every ending, there is a new beginning. I am really happy to know that there are other projects at the centre that value my skills - three that I know. Thus, I will continue to work at the centre in another project. Will let you all know in time which project it is. Thanks for all your concerns and well-wishes. I guess there won't be a farewell for me, lol.

But how about a celebration party?? LOL.

No comments: