making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 29 November 2007

Catsitting

Since two days ago, I have been helping a good friend and his wife to look after their cat, BC while they are away on holiday. I didn't mind helping them because I have had a cat before so it would be pretty easy for me to look after the cat. I dont think I would dare to help them if I didn't have the experience. I didn't mind too because I miss having a pet so I can use this opportunity and pretend he is my cat, lol.

I really didn't have to do a lot in terms of looking after BC. I only need to make sure there is enough food and water, to clear the litter box and to keep BC company. Actually, we keep each other company. He is always with me while I work on my laptop in the study. I am glad for his quiet company too. I would often have a conversation with BC while I work or while I am brushing him. Have you ever tried talking to an animal? It is actually quite comforting. For the cat? I don't know about that but it is comforting for me. Lol. But BC is probably thinking why is this human talking so much, lol. Who knows, maybe after two weeks when my friends are back, BC would be most glad to be rid of me, hahaha.

So far, I am really glad for this opportunity to look after BC and I am enjoying the time with him. It is nice to have a pet again. =)

No comments: