making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 3 November 2007

Celebration Gathering

Today is the long awaited day for both my good friend, BR and I. We have finally broken free, lol. Actually for me, it's another 27 days to go but no reason to wait to celebrate, right? LOL. Both of us will be... are moving on... =)

We have a celebration lunch cum gathering with several of our good friends - KM, LB, T, E, YZ and D at Ellenborough Market Cafe, Merchant Court Hotel. Unfortunately, W (the organiser) and C couldn't make it for the lunch. Never mind, there are plenty of other opportunities, lol. Count on me, I will find a reason to get together again soon. Hahaha. Someone mentioned that I like attending such gatherings was because I could eat the desserts! LOL. He is so right, :P. Err.. but I didn't exactly get off easily with the desserts, got a earful from good friends, once I sat down with my plate of desserts, as they said in unison, "OI, are you supposed to be eating that?!!" Hahaha. :P They are all such good and dear friends to me, caring about my health and watching over me. Thanks, Friends!

But there is another reason why I like gatherings: I like being with good friends, it is so carefree and comfortable. We could talk about anything, laugh about anything, lol. We have always given support and encouragement to each other and it is this camaraderie that I love and treasure very much. Ok, getting sentimental, lol. :P

As always with our gatherings, there was good food (except for the duriann stuff, yikes! lol) and there was great company and lots of laughter! What more can I ask for? As usual, we have photos to show that we all had a great time (candid and formal shots). =)







After lunch, KM, E, YZ and I walked from Merchant Court Hotel to Raffles Place MRT to get home. It was a rather hot day but windy so it wasn't too bad. I never realised the scenery was quite nice. I managed to snap a few photos. I will post them up next time in a separate post.

I had great fun today even though good friends were teasing me about my extreme dislike of durian. LOL. I really enjoyed today. Thank you!

PS. Thank you too, T for my belated birthday present. I really love it. Yeah, one more beautiful necklace to my collection. =)

No comments: