making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 28 November 2007

Count Down is Over

Today is the last day of the 3-day workshop. I had a great time working with the teachers. To take away the tediousness of the work, we often cracked jokes and chatted with one another. Basically, we were able to have a fun time too while we worked. At the end of workshop, I gave my teachers each a card, a Kit-Kat bar (Have a break! Get it? Lol.) and post-it notepad as my token of appreciation for the hard work they have put in over the three days and for time and effort they have put in by participating and supporting the project over the past two years. I really appreciate your efforts, Teachers. I wish all of you the best in your teaching careers.

Today is also the last day for me in my current project. I must say the best gain from the project was getting to know my ex-colleagues and current colleagues whom I have become good friends with. Well, of course I do learn some things too from the project. Lol.

The count down is over!

Tomorrow is a brand new start. :)

No comments: