making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 26 November 2007

Counting Down...

Today is the start of the 3-day teacher moderation workshop. I have been doing this teacher moderation no less than 5 times since 2004. I can do it in my sleep too, lol. Although the teacher moderation process is tedious, I enjoyed working with the teachers very much.

Anyway, I have worked for this current project since July 2004. Having worked 3.5 years for the project is a long time considering that the colleagues who were first with me when we started out in the project have all left the project. These former colleagues, who have since become good friends of mine, have joked that I should receive the Long Service Award. I will be leaving the project soon, on the same day as this workshop ends.

Counting down...

Three days...

No comments: