making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 14 November 2007

DVD Night

It has been quite a long while since we have rented any DVDs, well at least that's the case for my girls and I. The girls' father has been renting and watching his Hong Kong serials. He is much more "Auntie" than you realised. Give him some sweet and sour stuff (oh, he loves eating those), he's the perfect "Auntie". Lol.

Anyway, we still have some coupons left at the DVD rental shop that we frequent at River Valley Point. So we went in the evening to rent a few DVDs. The girls' father picked out a few titles. But when I saw them, our conversation went like this:

Me: "Spiderman 3, seen.
Him: "Arh, then this one?"
Me: "Die Hard 4.0, seen."
Him: "Huh, then this?!"
Me: "Vacancy, seen."
Him: "What have you not seen?!"

Hahaha. That is the advantage of working part-time. I have time to watch movies in the cinema, lol. I picked out two titles which I haven't had the time to see them at the cinema - Blood & Chocolate and The Reaping. I also told him that I certainly don't mind watching Transformers again although I have seen it in the cinema. =)

In the end, we chose Spiderman 3, Die Hard 4.0, Blood & Chocolate, Transformers, Shooter and chosen by the girls, Mr Bean and 3 of the Barbie Princess series. Everyone went home happy with something they want to watch.

I much prefer to watch movies in the cinema because there is a kind of movie magic that can't be recreated at home. But sometimes, I guess there is no choice. Lol. :P

No comments: