making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 5 November 2007

Facebook Games

I really enjoy playing games. It is really good for the mind, either relaxes it, stimulates it or frustrates it, lol.

I have a number of games going on Facebook - Slayers, Vampires, Werewolves, Counterstrike: Red Team Go, Jedi vs Sith, Pirates, Attack, Boggle and Scrabble. I am still trying to figure out how to play Pirates and Attack and so have been rather passive on them, lol. But I have been most active with Slayers, Vampires, Werewolves, Jedi vs Sith, Scrabble and Boggle. My favourites are Jedi vs Sith and Scrabble because strategy is needed to play the games well.

Boggle is also fast becoming my favourite. But I am still learning the game, lol. Mind still not configured yet to see the different combination of words not in the usual straight line, hahaha. But I am not giving up on Boggle yet, even though I lost all my games. I think my friends must be tired of playing it with me, lol. Sorry, but I want to play until I win one game at least, hahaha. Yar, I know "Wait long long", lol. :P

No comments: