making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 9 November 2007

I have FINALLY Shifted.

To my dear colleagues and friends, if you still don't know this, I have officially shifted office as of today. Yippee!!! I am no longer in my old office or we call it fishbowl at the research centre because anyone who walked past could look in through the glass panels and see who's inside. A bit, or rather a lot like looking at fishes in a fishbowl, lol.

I am now in the opposite wing. I have been slowly moving my things over and I finally cleared everything over today. Not that I have a lot of stuff but just that I didn't want to alert people to the fact that I was moving fishbowl. So I was doing it most slowly and as inconspicuously as I could. You know, like moving a small stack here, a small pile there. :P I must say I do have some feelings for my old fishbowl, after all I have been in it for the past 3.5 years. But time has come to move on...

Why did I want to move fishbowl then? Well, let's just say there is bad Feng Shui and leave it at that, eh? Hahaha. Well, if you really insist on knowing why, then drop me an email, lol. :) Who knows I might be providing you with a most entertaining and unbelievable piece of tale. Lol.

No comments: