making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 11 November 2007

Last Dinner Party in 2007

Tonight's dinner party is the last one organised by my parents for this year, 2007. They will be leaving for Xiamen, China again on Tuesday and won't be back until just before Chinese New Year 2008.

Tonight's dinner was a simple affair for 11 people including my parents, the girls' father and I. The girls were not seated at the table so I didn't count them in, lol. :P My cousin and cousin-in-law, cousin-in-law's sister, an old family friend and a family of 3, also old family friends. Dinner dishes were my mother's Mango Chicken Rice and Braised Pork Pau (扣肉包).

After dinner, was the usual tea drinking and chit-chatting, lol. My cousins were asking my mother where to visit in Taiwan as they were going to Taiwan during the Christmas period. Sigh, wish I could go with them, so much yummy food to eat in Taiwan, lol. Our guests left early before 9pm because it is Monday tomorrow, a working day for most of us. :( Hahaha.

No comments: