making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 13 November 2007

Parents Away = Time to Play

It's time to play, lol. My parents left for Xiamen, China this morning and they won't be back until next year, just before the Chinese New Year. Well, maybe the term "play" is not that appropriate to use but it is the closest to what I feel/ think, lol.

Well, when my parents were around, we tended to go out less often because my mother doesn't like to shop and I felt bad leaving them at home while we went out shopping (that is, window shopping only hor, lol). We also tended to eat out less often because they are such good cooks and they think it is a waste of money eating out and unhealthy too. So we have been very disciplined and stayed home ( so to prevent them from nagging at me about eating and going out, lol) most of the time when they were back in Singapore. As a result, you have only seen 3 of my food posts in the past month.

Now that my parents have left again, we can start eating out and going shopping again during the weekends. Hahaha. :P

No comments: