making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 2 November 2007

S & B

I am so hooked on S & B.

That's Scrabble and Boggle on Facebook, lol. My friends and I have been playing Scrabble and Boggle with one another. It is really great for relaxing the mind when one wants to take a break, hahaha. :P Serious.

I remember Scrabble and Boggle as games from my childhood. They were popular games which my primary and secondary schoolmates would bring to school to play after the exams. I recalled not playing a lot of Scrabble and hardly any Boggle then as I didn't feel my English was good enough. :P

Now that I have been re-introduced to Scrabble and Boggle by my friends, I realised I have missed out on a lot of fun, lol. Both games are really fun! I realised there is more to the games than just having a good command of English. You also need to have strategy when making the moves, especially for Scrabble. Well, that's how I see it. :) Sometimes, I need to strategise which is a better move to enable me to have more points. As for Boggle, I learnt that I have to be crossed eye to see the various combinations of words, lol.

I am so hooked on S & B. =)

No comments: