making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 10 November 2007

Today, I have...

done absolutely NOTHING!! Well, except sleep and read.

I was feeling kind of upset since receiving the letter, last night, that an EOGM would be held on 1 December to elect the sales committee members. Here's my enbloc nightmare starting all over again. Sigh! For the previous enbloc attempt, I have already done what some SCGS girls would have frowned upon - visiting MP, writing letters against enbloc to the government and to my estate, starting an anti-enbloc blog - being an activist of sort. What happened to my tai tai dream?? Lol.

Anyway, I woke up this morning most "depressed". Just wanted to lie in bed and "rot". I decided not to do anything requiring processing or thinking. What's better than just reading a book and sleeping the afternoon away... And that's what I did - curled up in bed to read my Mount Dragon by Preston and slept the whole afternoon!

I am going to continue to veg out for the rest of today.

Tomorrow, I think, will be a new day.

No comments: